2008-05-01

On vacation from May 3 till May 17

Nederlands: http://aromax-mijneigen.blogspot.com/search/label/vakantie%20mei08

On vaccation May 3-17.

Well – I go to Girmont-Val-d’Ajol in France. A small town in North Lorraine between Alsace and Jura. The purpose is to combine relaxing in a house in the middle of nature near to a lake and some perfume adventure. I may visit Strasbourg, Nancy, Mulohuse, Besançon, Colmar, Belfort and also Freiburg (D) and even may be Zurich and/or Berne (Sw). I have already found some nice perfume shops I’d like to visit in these cities. I’ll see – no planned routes – relaxing first. My perfume aormachemicals and perfumery books are going with me – looking forward to play with them.

No e-mail or Internet communication for two weeks. Let’s see if I can handle it ;-)

Geen opmerkingen: